Tuesday 29 September 2009

Reliability

Last Saturday night at about 6.45 I received a phone call to see if I was available for a Race Night that night. Unfortunately I was assisting my partner Caricature artist Chris Ryder at her event in Derby and I was unable to help.

Apparently the guy phoning was let down at the last minute. In the last two weeks I have had two other calls from people who were 'let down' fortunately both were not at the last moment and one of those I was able to help. I do not operate this business as a hobby ! - this is my business and as such I cannot be anything else other than reliable, professional and offering the best possible Race Night to my clients.

When you book a Race Night with me you will receive written confirmation of the booking and your night will be guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment